“DIGITAL WOMEN AWARDS 2023” by SheThePeople.TV”
The following are the terms and conditions governing the Digital Women Awards presented by SheThePeople.TV
1. By participating in “DIGITAL WOMEN AWARDS” (hereinafter referred to as the “Awards contest”), all entrants, participants and eventual winners (each referred to as a “Participant”) hereby agree to comply with and be bound by all the rules, regulations, terms & conditions which may be changed, modified or amended by SheThePeople.TV at any time in its own discretion with or without notice to such Participant.
2. A Participant is required to fill the requisite details in an Application Form and submit it to SheThePeople.TV on or before the application date. It is clarified that submission of the Application form for the Awards contest does not guarantee and/or entitle any Participant to win.
3. All the Participants are required to give accurate and true information in the Application Form. SheThePeople.TV shall treat all the information furnished by the Participants in the Application form as true. Any information provided by any Participant in the Application Form, if found to be false, partly or fully, shall result in automatic disqualification of such Participant from the Award Contest or revocation of the Award, if so granted.
4. SheThePeople.TV in its sole and absolute discretion shall have the right to accept and reject all entries by Participants. In the exercise of such discretion, SheThePeople.TV shall have the right to reject third-party entries, bulk entries, or entries submitted by agents or any other such entries which do not fulfill the internal assessment criteria of SheThePeople.TV.
5. SheThePeople.TV in its sole discretion shall have the right to reject any Participant in the event such Participant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. This Awards Contest is subject to all applicable laws, regulations, or corporate policies existing (and includes subsequent amendments to such laws, policies, etc) in India at the time of the release of these terms and conditions and as amended from time to time.
7. SheThePeople.TV will accept entries for consideration of the Awards based upon accuracy, authenticity, and completeness of the information provided in the Application form and other parameters decided by it in its sole discretion.
8. Participant’s data will be collected, stored, and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Awards contest. SheThePeople.TV shall not be responsible or liable in relation to the collection, storage of such data. SheThePeople.TV shall have the right to use such data and other particulars provided by the Participant including but not limited to images etc for advertisement or other events in relation to or in connection with the Awards contest.
9. The decisions made by SheThePeople.TV or its appointed judges are final and binding in all manner and no appeals or audits shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order, or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of other provisions.
11. SheThePeople.TV reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Awards contest and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time and by continuing to take part in the Awards Contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. Any dispute in relation to the Awards contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and only the courts in Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive in relation to such disputes arising out of this Agreement.